[ mm ]
[ mm ]
[ mb ]
[ mb ]
|RPP Ø 100×3.7||100||3.7||6.0||318|
|RPP Ø 100×3.7 z mufą||100||3.7||6.0||318|
|RPP Ø 100×5.0||110||5.0||6.0||318|
|RPP Ø 110×3.7||110||3.7||6.0||288|
|RPP Ø 110×3.7 z mufą||110||3.7||6.0||288|
|RPP Ø 110×5.0||110||5.0||6.0||288|
|RPP Ø 110×6.3||110||6.3||6.0||288|
[ mm ]
[ mm ]
|Connector PP Ø 100||100|
|Connector PP Ø 110||110||0|
|Connector PP Ø 110 z uszczelką||110||0|
|Spacer Ø 100||100||0|
|Spacer Ø 110||110||0|
APPLICATION OF RPP POLYPROPYLENE PIPES
We use RPP casing pipes to build a new cable duct or to renew an old one, e.g .:
– primary teletechnical sewage system,
– cable TV sewage system,
– cover for street and road signaling cables,
– cover for street lighting cables.
BASIC ADVANTAGES OF RPP PIPES
1. High mechanical strength:
Compared to the previously used polyvinyl chloride pipes, these pipes are characterized by
significantly greater resistance to impact. This is a particularly significant feature in
situation of carrying out works in low temperatures. Polypropylene pipes, even in
at -20 ºC show resistance to impact, sufficient to drive
work, e.g. unloading. Virtually no losses due to impact damage to the tubes.
Pipes manufactured from polypropylene are not as flexible as polyethylene, however
enough to make minimal changes to the direction of the conduit.
3. Long service life
Exceptional resistance to chemical compounds and electrocorrosion guarantees durability
underground pipes over 50 years old.
4. Low coefficient of friction
Due to the smooth and hard inner surface, polypropylene pipes are characterized by
a very low coefficient of friction when pulling in cables or secondary sewage pipes.
RAW MATERIAL DATA
Material: polypropylene copolymer
* density – from 0.905 – 0.917 g / cm3
* MFR flow coefficient (temperature 230 ºC / 5 kg) – from 0.3 -1.3 g / 10min
* relative elongation at elongation – 250%
The outer and inner surface of the tube is smooth, free from inclusions and irregularities. The color of the pipes is homogeneous without streaks and scratches. RPP pipes are produced in black.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF RPP TUBES
– Pipe ovality +/- 2% D, where D is the nominal pipe diameter.
– The internal pressure resistance is at least 1 MPa for 30 minutes.
– The length of the sections is 6 m + 1%.
– Impact strength – sections of pipes 20 cm long placed in a V-shaped groove with a span of 120 ºC and subjected to an impact test with a weight of 1 kg from a height of 1 meter at -20 ºC show no cracks.
Pipes should be stored on a flat surface, horizontally secured with wooden inserts (wedges) against rolling. The height of the pipes’ storage should not exceed 1.5 m. Pipes can be stored outdoors for a period not longer than 2 months from the date of production without any additional protection.
Storage for a period longer than 2 months requires the protection of the products against the influence of ultraviolet radiation. It is forbidden to stay with open fire near the stored products.
If the pipes are covered with tarpaulins that do not let the light through, ensure good ventilation of these products.
PRINT ON THE PIPES
The inscriptions on the pipes are made using the ink method, e.g .:
Manufacturer’s mark: MTB
Type (material) designation: RPP
Dimensions outer diameter x wall thickness: 110×3.7
Designation of ring stiffness: SN 450N
Technical Approval No.: KDWU 03/07/2020
Production identification (date and time): 18/02/17. 08:32
It is possible to print the name of the ordering party.