APPLICATION OF PIPES
Protective pipes can be used in places with increased mechanical risk, in difficult terrain conditions (e.g. under communication routes) to safely pass power cables, telephone cables and pipes for other media.
WHERE TO USE THE PROTECTIVE PIPES?
– in power cable networks,
– in the primary teletechnical sewage system,
– in the cable TV sewage system,
– as a cover for street lighting cables,
– as a cover for street and road signaling cables.
– high mechanical strength,
– deformation resistance,
– corrosion resistance,
– long service life.
RAW MATERIAL DATA
Material: HDPE polyethylene
* density – minimum 0.941 g / cm3
* MFR flow coefficient (190 ºC / 5 kg) – from 0.3 – 1.3 g / 10min
* relative elongation at break -> 350%
The pipes are produced in the following colors:
– red – at voltages above 1kV
– blue – for voltage up to 1kV
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SHEATHING PIPES
– pipe ovality +/- 2% D, where D is the nominal pipe diameter
– straight sections 6 meters + 1%
– the internal pressure resistance is at least 1 MPa for 30 minutes.
– impact strength – 20 cm long pipe sections are placed in a V-shaped groove with a span of 120 ºC, impact tested with a 3 kg weight from a height of 1 meter at -25 ºC, they do not show any cracks or scratches.
Pipes should be stored on a flat surface, horizontally secured with wooden inserts (wedges) against rolling. The height of the pipes should not exceed 1.5 m. Pipes can be stored outdoors for a period not longer than 2 months from the date of production without any additional protection.
Storage for a period longer than 2 months requires the protection of the products against the influence of ultraviolet radiation. It is forbidden to stay with open fire near the stored products.
If pipes and fittings are covered with tarpaulins that do not let light through, these products should be well ventilated.
PRINT ON THE PIPES
The inscriptions on the pipes are made using the ink method, e.g .:
Manufacturer’s mark: MTB
Type (material) designation: RHDPEm
Dimensions outer diameter x wall thickness: 110×5,5
Designation of ring stiffness: SN 450N
Technical Approval No.: KDWU 03/07/2020
Production identification (date and time): 18/02/17. 08:32
It is possible to print the name of the ordering party.