Pipes for irrigation systems
HDPE (high-density polyethylene) pipes are widely used in the construction of networks and installations for the distribution of water in irrigation systems, liquid process media and sewage. Various applications of polyethylene pipes result from their excellent physical and mechanical properties and resistance to various types of aggressive media.
These pipes can be used for:
- winding on sprinklers
- water supply to the sprinkler
- garden irrigation irrigation of plantations and orchards
We produce polyethylene pipes for irrigation systems in diameters from Ø 16 to Ø 110. The pipes we offer are made of high quality HDPE.
- – excellent mechanical strength,
- – high impact strength (PE pipes do not break under impact even at low temperatures)
- – very good flexibility, tensile strength,
- – possibility of clamping pipes and cutting off the flow of media during renovation works,
- – smooth inner surface reducing flow resistance,
- – light weight of the pipes facilitating their transport and assembly,
- – simple and quick connection,
- – produced in rolls or barbells,
- – resistance to unfavorable soil factors,
- – physiological indifference that does not introduce any pollutants into the environment.
MTB pipes are produced by extrusion of polyethylene with a density above 0.945 g / cm3 with the addition of antioxidants, stabilizers and pigments necessary for the production of pipes with specific physico-chemical, mechanical and weldability properties. The material used for production is PE-HD, equivalent to PE80 and PE100.
HDPE pipe 16 PN 4, PN 6, roll 200, 300 or 500 rm
HDPE pipe 20 PN 4, PN 6, roll 200, 300 or 500 rm
HDPE pipe 25 PN 6, roll 200 rm
HDPE pipe 32 PN 6, PN 10 roll 200 rm
HDPE pipe 40 PN 6, PN 10 roll 200 rm
HDPE pipe 50 PN 6, PN 10 roll 200 rm
HDPE pipe 63 PN 6, PN 10 roll 100 or 200 rm
HDPE pipe 75 PN 6, PN 10 roll 100 or 200 rm
HDPE pipe 90 PN 6, PN 10 roll 100 or 200 rm
HDPE pipe 110 PN 6, PN 10 roll 100 or 200 rm
Manufactured from the highest quality materials, stabilized against UV radiation. The unique smoothness of the internal walls minimizes pressure drops, allowing for longer drip lines.
A large labyrinth of emitters provides turbulent flow to reduce the likelihood of clogging, with operating pressures up to 4 Bar. Each emitter has four outlets to further reduce the risk of clogging.